A happy place for all the sarcastic displaced kiwi's of the world.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The Biggest Problems I see With Facebook's Social Ads Program:
1. Anyone can publish a Facebook *Page* claiming your brand identity
2. Getting your Facebook identity to the top of the Search Results
3. Controlling the level of personal user details shared with advertisers (on/off/restricted)
4. The "You have to put up with ads because Facebook is provided free" argument
5. Stupid users and stupid advertisers will ruin the Facebook experience for the rest of us.
Share on Facebook
Comments: Post a Comment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.